"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
What is a ChristCare Group?
A ChristCare Group is a gathering of 3 to 12 people that meets once per week for the purpose of :
- Mutual care and encouragement
- Prayer and worship
- Practical relating of the Bible or biblical principles to everyday life
- Service or outreach to others
Each group is led by a trained leader who receives ongoing support and encouragement for his or her ministry. Groups use the Growing Deeper in the Word guide from each Sunday's sermon. In many cases, the members of the group share a similar situation or common life experiences.
Who would benefit from participation in a ChristCare Group?
ChristCare Group meetings are a benefit to all those who desire to:
- Learn more about God
- Grow in their Christian faith
- Develop a closer fellowship with several other people
- Give an dreceive care during life's ups and downs
- Pray and worship God in a small group environment
- Discover and develop their gifts and special talents for ministry
- Reach out to others in practical ways with the love of Christ
Small group meetings are open to everyone.
All are welcome!
OUR SMALL GROUPS MISSION STATEMENT
We value ChristCare Small Groups that grow in their walk of faith
with Jesus, care for one another and meet the needs of people.